Fresh air makes the difference.
Spending time in the fresh air makes us more alert, both at work and in our free time. In addition to starting the day with a couple of laps on the slopes, we highly recommend you to take a break from the conference room in the middle of the day where everyone can do what they want to then continue a little later in the evening before ending the day with a common dinner. Do not hesitate to do conferences in ski clothes; it easily gets more relaxed and everyone gets to spend as much time as possible on slopes, tracks, snowmobile trails, etc.
- Accommodation in single rooms at Stöten Ski Hotel right next to the slopes, conference rooms, and restaurants
- Free access to WiFi
- Ski pass pre-charged and ready in your room on arrival for the number of days you want to go *
- Conference rooms including coffee breaks and treats
- Lunch vouchers to use at one of Stöten's restaurants
- 2-course dinner at the restaurant Brasseriet
- Project management and support before and during your stay in Stöten. After returning home, a final invoice is compiled for the entire stay.
*Can be exchanged for a snowmobile tour, a SPA treatment, or another activity for those who do not ski.
The following price examples are based on the conference package above:
Optional days Sunday-Thursday, week 2-6: SEK 2339 / person / day
Optional days Sunday-Thursday, week 10-12: SEK 2714 / person / day
VAT is not included in the price.
Contact us and we will help you create a tailor-made stay.