Comfortable conference with full board
Fresh air makes the difference.
Spending time in the fresh air makes us more alert, both at work and in our free time. In addition to starting the day with a couple of laps on the slopes, we highly recommend you to take a break from the conference room in the middle of the day where everyone can do what they want to then continue a little later in the evening before ending the day with a common dinner. Do not hesitate to do conferences in ski clothes; it easily gets more relaxed and everyone gets to spend as much time as possible on slopes, tracks, snowmobile trails, etc.
- Accommodation in single rooms at Stöten Ski Hotel right next to the slopes, conference rooms, and restaurants
- Free access to WiFi
- Ski pass pre-charged and ready in your room on arrival for the number of days you want to go *
- Conference rooms including coffee breaks and treats
- Hotel breakfast
- Lunch vouchers to use at one of Stöten's restaurants
- 2-course dinner at the restaurant Brasseriet
- Project management and support before and during your stay in Stöten. After returning home, a final invoice is compiled for the entire stay.
*Can be exchanged for a snowmobile tour, a SPA treatment, or another activity for those who do not ski.
The following price examples are based on the conference package above:
Optional days Sunday-Thursday, week 2-6: SEK 1770 / person / day
Optional days Sunday-Thursday, week 10-13: SEK 2250 / person / day
VAT is not included in the price.
Contact us and we will help you create a tailor-made stay.