For everyone´s comfort and well-being.
- No one is allowed on the slopes or lift areas outside the lift´s opening hours. Upon closing, the slopes and lift areas are considered work zones and unathorized people are not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages or drugs not allowed in public places.
- Firecrackers, ﬁreworks, explosives, etc. are prohibited within the resort area.
- Be considerate of other guests. Keep in mind that many guests want to rest for the following day. Loud noise from radio, television, stereo, or other noise (particulary at night) as well as damage or vandalism, will be met with at most one warning. Repeat offences will result in immediate eviction.
- Quiet hours are from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- Do not wear ski boots indoors and use ski storage shed.
- Take responsibility for the environment: throw rubbish and bottles in the appropriate container.
- We refer all charging of electric cars to the designated charging stations on Stötentorget, it is not permitted to connect electric cars directly to de accommodations electrical sockets or engine heaters.
Smoking and pet restrictions
Please obey any smoking and/or pet restrictions. If the smoking and/or pet restriction indoors is ignored you will be charged with a fine. None of our lodgings is allergy decontaminated.