The wilderness package - a memorable experience
A wilderness experience for the adventurous group
For the slightly more adventurous group, we offer our wilderness package. In addition to living in wonderful log cabins (up to 18 beds) and charged VIP ski passes - this package proposal contains two unique adventures. How about spending a morning or afternoon on a fantastic snowmobile safari? And how about a guided snowshoe tour up the mountainside to then spend the night in a snow bivouac? With this package, you are guaranteed an unforgettable mountain experience. If you have your own ideas or wishes, just let us know and we will do our best to make them come true.
- Accommodation with 18 beds and access to a luxurious mountain cabin
- Linen set including towels and departure cleaning
- 2-day ski pass that is pre-charged and ready in your apartments upon arrival *
- Adventure 1: A 3.5 hours guided snowmobile safari including a coffee stop
- Adventure 2: A guided snowshoeing tour up on the mountainside and an overnight stay in a snow bivouac including evening coffee and snowmobile transport back the next morning
- 2 lunch vouchers to use at one of Stöten's restaurants
- Conference facilities in the cabin. Do you need to borrow a projector, screen, wireless WiFi, etc. we arrange it at a cost.
- Project management and support before and during your stay in Stöten. After returning home, a final invoice is compiled for the entire stay.
*Can be exchanged for a snowmobile tour, a SPA treatment, or another activity for those who do not ski.
The following price examples are based on the conference package above:
Thursday-Sunday, week 2-4: from SEK 5410 / person
Thursday-Sunday, week 5-6: from SEK 5795 / person
Thursday-Sunday, week 10-13: from SEK 5965 / person
VAT is not included in the price. The price is calculated based on 12 people/cabin.
Contact us and we will help you create a tailor-made stay.