Exclusively for training groups.
Train on the same classic hills where Stenmark and Tomba once cruised down the slopes. Stöten has a long history when it comes to competitive skiing and why shouldn’t we? We have Sälen's best skiing. Over the years we’ve hosted both the World Cups, SM competitions, the Telemark World Cup, etc. Here you can start your season in the best possible way as training groups get pre-season access to the entire World Cup hill, free from other guests. If you want to come later in the season, in addition to the World Cup hill we also have the even the classic Älvan hill available during select hours of the day.
A training camp in Stöten features:
- Close proximity to lifts and restaurants.
- Homologated runs.
- On-site technical review.
- Preseason exclusively for training groups.
- Training times that suit your needs.
- GameZone activity area with free activities.
- Ski waxing and gear storage near the hill.
- Free access to gym