Exclusively for training groups.
Get to practice on the same classic hills where Stenmark and Tomba once cruised down the slopes. Stöten has a long history when it comes to competitive skiing and why shouldn’t we? We have Sälen's best skiing. Over the years we’ve hosted both the World Cup, SM competitions (Nationals), the Telemark World Cup, FIS Competitions etc. and for the coming season 21/22 we have the pleasure to present the following news regarding our Race Arena:
- Lighting in the Race Arena means that we can now offer improved conditions for skiing in bad weather and it makes it possible to ski outside of ordinary opening hours which is 09:00-18:00.
- Further widening of the Race Arena means that we can now offer 2 pcs. GS tracks alt. 4 pcs. SL tracks next to each other.
- Further extension of the Race Arena upwards means that we can now offer even longer rides on a black slope.
- B-nets will be put up along the entire steep part of the Race Arena towards the forest for increased safety.
- Possibility to rent GS and SL canes.
- Possibility of cane storage in close proximity to the Race Arena.
Stay up to date on the Race Arena on Facebook! Here you will find information on everything from this year's news to current schedules.