This information is continuously being updated
You can feel safe in Stöten!
With only weeks left until opening, we want to let you know that we are now equipped to offer a safe and secure stay with us. And this, of course, applies to both our guests and employees. We have strengthened our routines at all levels throughout the organization, all to help prevent the spread of infection. The health and safety of our guests and employees is a top priority for us. We closely follow the development of the current pandemic and follow the recommendations of the Swedish Public Health Agency, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the bransch organization SLAO (Swedish ski resorts owners association). We are adapting our operations to these recommendations as we plan for the season 2021. We have taken several precautionary measures that, among other things, reduce crowds to prevent the spread of infection.
The following general measures are adopted to prevent the spread of the infection:
- We work actively to prevent crowds by limiting the number of people staying in one place at the same time. We also urge everyone to keep a distance from each other.
- We provide hand gel stations in public areas and we do not shake hands when we greet.
- Signs throughout the facility remind both guests and employees to keep the distance from each other.
- Clear rules and instructions regarding hygiene for all employees and guests using the facilities are provided.
- Only healthy employees are allowed to come to work. At the slightest symptom, the employees stay at home and do so for two days after the symptoms have completely ceased.
- Our caretakers and cleaning personnel stay up to date regarding information and recommendations on the matter. They pay extra attention to clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched, such as door handles and key cards.
- At the lodging Stöten Mitt, shared showers, changing rooms, and saunas, will be closed.
- At Vattufjäll, the pool, sauna, and gym will be closed until further notice.
Park the car without disturbance
In addition to the above-mentioned measures, we are increasing the number of parking spots in the facility. The World Cup car lot, which was prepared for the final in 1990, has become larger. It is perfectly located for families with children as the children can put on their skis and slide directly down to the lifts on Soltorget. Stöten has also built another new car park next to our new warming hut. The purpose of our new parking lots is of course mainly to avoid crowds. And of course, you park for free in Stöten!
Book safely with our valuable cancellation policy. Read more here!
Further information is available at:
Below you can read more about the measures we have taken at various departments in the facility.