Here you will find tips on excursions in Stöten´s immediate area
In Stöten and in our immediate area there are always things to do - all year round. Rent bikes for the whole family at the main reception or discover the mountains on foot. We are happy to suggest adventures for the whole family. For even more information about what you can find, we recommend contacting Sälens Turistbyrå or read more at Destination Sälenfjällen.
With Stöten as a starting point, you are just a beautiful car ride from famous sights and excursion destinations such as:
Sixten Jernbergs museum, Lima - 6,8 miles
Njupeskär Vattenfall, Särna - 8 miles
Lindvallens fäbod, Lindvallen - 3,5 miles
Olnispagården, Sälen - 3,9 miles
Fulunässoldaten, Fulunäs - 1,8 miles
Mors Lilla Olle, Sörsjön - 3,1 miles
In Stöten, there is no grocery store open during the summer. Some grocery stores to choose from nearby are the following:
- Rörbäcksnäs, Ica Nära - 2,3 miles
- Tandådalen, Hemköp - 2,3 miles
- Sälen By, Ica Nära - 4,2 miles
- Sörsjön, Handlarn - 3,1 miles
Bathing place / beach
- Närsjön - 1,5 mil - A nice bathing place near Stöten.
- Sörsjön - 3,1 mil - A nice bathing place with a jumping tower with a changing room and toilet. Adjacent to the bething area there is also restaurant Dalen where you can eat food and ice cream.
- Experium - 3,5 mil - Adventure pool in Lindvallen with water slides and lots of other fun.
- Tjärnheden - 4,3 mil - At Tjärnhedens sports ground there is a heated pool. Tjärnheden is adjacent to the start of Vasaloppet.
- Sälen By - 4,2 mil - Park at Sälen Canoe Center and take a dip from the bridge down into the river.